Message says: "Failed While Running Modules - Invalid MEX-file"
Microsoft's Visual Studio must be installed to run ABCTracker's MEX plugins.
- Download Visual Studio Community 2017 here
- During installation, select the following options:
- Desktop development with C++
- C++/CLI support (in pane on right, see image below)
- Reboot computer after installation and re-run ABCTracker
To increase efficiency, ABCTracker integrates C/C++ plugins into MATLAB functions through MEX files. However, when transferring these ABCTracker files to another computer, it is necessary to use a runtime compiler to built a platform specific version of these C/C++ files. ABCTracker compiles these files using Visual Studio.