After performing an "undo" operation, it is best to wait until the green checkmark is displayed in the bottom left corner of the video playback window (see "Saving Your Work" section for screenshot).
This ensures that the tracking data being shown in ABC Tracker reflects the undo operation that was performed.
Statistics and Visualization Options
The video playback window can be customized in many ways:
- Modify bounding box colors
- Modify bounding box shape (rectangle, ellipse, circle, square, star)
- Show ID numbers on bounding box
- Show tail of previous locations for object
- View Gantt chart of duration of all tracks
To read more on this, see Statistics and Visualization
Video Playback Tools
During corrections, ABC Tracker offers several video playback tools that can increase productivity.
To read more on these tools, see Video Playback Tools
Statistics and Visualization Tabs
Correction Progress Tab
During manual mode, the correction progress tab will display three statistics:
- Guided Progress
- Displays how many guided reviews have been completed vs. how many reviews are currently available
- Estimated Accuracy
- This field is currently not in use. The development team is considering many different methods of calculating estimated accuracy.
- Completed Tracks
- Displays the number of tracks that are "Marked Completed" (see Manual Mode) vs. the total number of objects tracked in video
Gantt Chart Tab
The Gantt chart displays one horizontal bar for each track. The length of the bar indicates the duration of the track. The x-position of the bar indicates the time-position of the track (beginning, middle, or end of the video).
A track can be selected by clicking on its corresponding bar in the Gantt chart. Once a track is selected, manual corrections can be performed on that object.
To make the Gantt chart disappear, move the cursor off of the Gantt chart area and onto the video playback window
Visualization Properties Tab
All visualizations that are shown on the video player can be adjusted. Use the Visualization Properties tab to:
- Shuffle the bounding box colors
- Apply a global color for all bounding boxes
- Distinguish completed tracks (by swapping the bounding box with a star)
- Show/hide bounding boxes
- Differentiate between interpolated frames using a dashed marker
- Change between available marker types:
- Show track ID's
- Show tails to visualize an object's recent locations
Page Settings Tab
There are also global settings for the video playback window:
- Show correction instructions - display instructions on how to perform corrections at the top left corner of the video playback window
- Show faster seek frames - use a behind-the-scenes method to display the video much faster when scrubbing through video
- Display current frame number - show/hide frame number in bottom-left corner of video playback window
- Display zoom controls - show/hide zoom controls in bottom-right corner of video playback window